Unique Travel handles many Travel Insurance Policies. One in particular is CSA. This is what CSA covers:
- Medical Referral - if an emergency occurs during a trip that requires you to visit a doctor, CSA has an Emergency Hotline to obtain the names of local qualified doctors who speak your language.
- No Out-of Pocket Medical Expense - If you develop an acute illness while on your trip and use the in-network physician they gave you, the assistance provider will schedule the medical visit and guarantee payment to the physician for a one-time medical visit not to exceed $1,000.00.
- Trip Cancellation Benefits - Benefits will be paid up to the Maximum Benefit Amount purchased to cover an Insured for the Published Penalties and unused non-refundable prepaid expenses for Travel Arrangements when an insured is prevented from taking his or her trip. The following are the some of the reasons:
- Death of an Insured or Family Member
- A Sickness or injury involving an Insured, Traveling Companion or Family Member
- An Insured or Traveling Companion being hijacked, quarantined to name a few.
- An Insured or Traveling Companion's place of residence being rendered inhabitable by burglary, fire, flood, volcano, earthquake, hurricane or other natural disaster within 10 days of departure.
- Bankruptcy or Default of an airline, cruise line, or tour operator or Travel Supplier.
- Traveling Companion Assistance - If a Traveling Companion loses previously-made travel arrangements due to your medical emergency, the assistance provider will arrange for your Traveling Companion's return home.
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Legal Referral
- Replacement of Medication and Eyeglasses
- Embassy and Consular Services
Upgrades may be available to cover pre-existing conditions and cancel for any reason.
Purchasing Travel Insurance from Unique Travel will allow you to book your trip with the peace of mind that if any emergency does occur you are covered.