There was an error in this gadget

Friday, November 4, 2011

Conquer the Macau Tower Mast Climb

Conquer Macau's highest summit, at 338 meters, and stand at the top of the world's 10th tallest free-standing tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders. The ascent and descent takes approximately 2 hours and is not for the unfit or faint-hearted. Maximum height exposure and best views of Macau guaranteed.



Macau Tower is the One and Only free-standing tower in the world that takes people of the public to its very top.


Definitely an experience of a lifetime


The night view of the tower is beautiful

 Advanced booking for this experience of a lifetime is highly recommended. Let Unique Travel Concepts take you there!

Call us today 1-800-879-8635




1 comment:

Yanna Matters said...

I think the only adventure thing that I'm so hooked up is the free-country skiing in Stonehurst Manor but after seeing your photos, it makes me want to try climbing the Macau Tower. If I have time early next year, I would totally go with my friends there and experience how good it is.